Trenchless Infrastructure Management
- Nassco Certified
- Drain Pipe Line Inspection
- CCTV Inspections
- Robotic Cleaning
- Robotic Cutting
CIPP Lining Services
- Lateral Lining
- Lateral Connection Sealing
- Sectional Pipe Lining
- Main Pipe Lining
Epoxy Coating Services
At Trenchless Pipe Repairs LLC, we strive to provide our customers with the best solutions by using the most innovative, modern technological advancements. Robotics play a vital role in our pipe rehabilitation techniques. With our state-of-the-art robots, we are capable of performing many services, including inspecting pipes with video footage, cleaning pipes, cutting and grinding objects within the pipes, and installing CIPP repairs and lateral plugs in pipes 2-24” in diameter.
Our Robotics Task Force:
• Aries Badger – This mainline video inspection robot features corrosion-resistant materials for long life inspecting the harshest pipe conditions. The six-wheel drive design enables it to negotiate obstacles in 8- 24” pipes. A balanced chassis, DC continuous-duty motor and powerful transmission ensure high productivity.
• Envirosight Rovver X – This safe, easy and advanced sewer inspection crawler is one system that lets you do everything: control inspections, view and record digital video, log observations, generate reports, and link directly to asset-management software. The Rovver X is durable, agile and mobile, with a compact system footprint that can be deployed from any size vehicle. Inspects pipes 6-12” and up to 1000 ft.
• Envirosight Verisight Pro – This Smart Push Camera offers everything you need to inspect drain pipes and laterals, document your findings and generate reports for on-site delivery. The self -leveling camera captures crisp color footage while keeping the video upright so you can maintain your orientation. In addition, the Verisight Pro features an optional adaptor head, a pan & tilt camera, that allows us to rotate the camera continuously and view 135 degrees up or down to capture every detail of the pipe we are inspecting. The Verisight Pro will inspect pipes 4-8” and up to 200 ft.
• Deep Trekker R.O.V. – our newest addition…This underwater drone allows us to inspect submerged infrastructure. The patented two thruster design provides unmatched maneuverability and a hydrodynamic shape to quickly cut down through current. The internal rotating HD camera is proven to help complete your inspection faster and will provide high quality inspections for dives up to 1000 feet.
• Schwalm – our secret weapon… The most powerful mainline sewer camera/cutter in the market today. This multi-functional robot has a multi-directional camera/arm and is a powerful cutting system with the ability to view as you cut. The Schwalm robot can perform trenchless robotic repairs, such as lateral connection seals and plugs on pipes 8-24” in diameter.
• IMS Micro Automatic Plus – This powerful robotic cutter is specially designed for cutting jobs on lateral pipes 4-12” in diameter. This robot can be used in difficult pipe situations due to its creeping and climbing function, all from a clean-out access.
• Picote Maxi Miller – This innovative and cutting-edge robotic is designed with safety and efficiency in mind, to work with a comprehensive range of tools for small diameter drain renovation. Suitable for fast and efficient drain cleaning including soft blockages, scale and calcium build-up and tree roots, as well as concrete and lead deposits. It allows the use of Picote’s unique tools: Smart Cutter, Twister, Pipe Cutter, and Smart Spider to rehabilitate pipes 2-8” in diameter.